Sep 21 2010
Sign In To Comment!
Tags#140 @skydiver Adrift alan parsons alpha & omega alpha and omega amplifiers AOR audio spectrum austin texas Balance bandize band name basic twitter charity Community Building concert Concert Production concert promotion cosmic alignment creative process David Gilmour Deep Inside digital single DIY gavin harrison Home Recording Home Recording Studio hypnotized japan john orr franklin John Orr Franklin Project Live Music melodic revolution records music video new release porcupine tree progressive metal progressive rock Reaching Ground Recording Gear Social Media SXSW sxsw 2010 sxswi
- The 3 Most Profitable DIY Revenue Streams, And Why Many Artists Succeed at Only One of ThemThis is an essay by Jay Frank (DigSin) from Divergent Streams, a collection of essays edited by Kyle Bylin (@sidewinderfm) and written by influential executives, startup founders, and thinkers in the music industry. Download a free copy of the e-book here. Independent artists can make more money than ever before. The walls of major label distribution have cr […]
- The 3 Most Profitable DIY Revenue Streams, And Why Many Artists Succeed at Only One of Them
- Vampire Weekend, a Spotify Holdout, Scores a Number One Album...This is why 'windowing' could become a very serious problem for streaming services in the future. […]
- Vampire Weekend, a Spotify Holdout, Scores a Number One Album...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.